Why is it important to have an effective call to action?
An effective call to action is the reason you built your website in the first place; to increase your customer base, drive sales, and make the phone ring. It also provides focus as you build you website content, creates a focus for visitors, and helps measure your website’s success.
Steps to an effective call to action:
- Clearly outline the benefits for responding – What’s in it for the consumer?
- Offer an incentive to increase conversions – Discount, Free Consultation, Free Gift
- Use a small number of distinct calls to action – This can guide the user through the website
- Use active language (Call, Join, etc.) – Get on the waiting list, Send information
- Position and size of call to action – Position: above the fold, centrally located. Size: As large as possible
Want to talk to us in detail about this topic?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 814-275-6675.